Wednesday, April 2, 2014

So I Did NOT In Fact Go Nuts

Anyone who read my post from yesterday might be forgiven for thinking I'd jumped off the deep end. But rest assured it was just an April Fool's joke, which you would have known if you'd clicked the link at the end.

I still loathe Andrew and Sabrina with all my heart just like the rest of you sane people. I was thinking Andrew was kinda changing a bit after the feeds came back, but then I watched After Dark the other night where Sarah was dressed in that super sexy cop's uniform. The shit he said to her reminded me of what Jon said "If he talked to my sister the way he talks to the girls in this house I'd break both his legs."

Of course, I comment on how smokin hot Sarah is too, but not to the disgusting degree he does and also I don't do it to her face like she's a piece of meat. Allison, you two are perfect for each other; an egomaniac and a brain dead bimbo.

No comments:

Rate This Post