Saturday, March 15, 2014

Support Lovely Lady Liza's Quest to Raise Money for Cancer Research

I hate Cancer. Well hell, all of us do right? I can't tell you how many people I've lost to it because I've lost count. But it's affected my life profoundly in a negative way, even taking my dear sweet sister Jenny in November of 2011.

So, I hope that you'll support the breathtaking Liza Stinton, undisputed queen of Tom Plant Rules, in her Reality Rally quest to raise money to fuck up cancer at Michelle's Place, a breast cancer resource center. Here's the link.

I'm a poor mofo and even I chipped in a little.

We all have houseguests we like and houseguests we don't. But Cancer doesn't give a shit about any of that. It only wants to kill us, ALL of us. So if you're one of those people who doesn't like Liza, #1 why are you reading a Tom Plant fan blog? LOL, and #2 I hope that you'll put aside your distaste for her and support cancer research, even if it's not donating through her. If that's the case please see the link on the right and donate to the Canadian Cancer Society. Or if you live elsewhere in the world donate to any anti-cancer charity near you.

As of press time Liza has raised $9,410 of her $10,000 goal.


But even when she hits $10k please do what you can to support cancer research. Cancer is an evil, loathesome disease and must be eradicated from the Earth.

Thanks for your time,
TPR.

No comments:

Rate This Post